36 Dune Drive Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 36 Dune Drive, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0418 372 756
E : email@example.com
* Combination of both open and separate living areas which includes formal lounge and open dining/family area
* The impressive streamline kitchen with a functional layout is complemented by a full walk in pantry and quality appliances
* Also featuring genuine separate study, en suite to master bedroom plus ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* Superb outdoor living with two entertaining areas, both of which overlook the pristine in ground pool, complete with a separate spa and built in bar
* An exceptional family home with double gated access to the rear yard, 6kW solar and 9mx8m shed
* This is one you must inspect to fully appreciate what is on offer
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 1213m2
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
4 bedrooms all with BIR's
Open dining/family area
Walk in pantry
Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
Two entertaining spaces
Pristine in ground pool
Built in bar
Shed 9x8m (approx.)
Double gate access to rear yard
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
Vendor Statement & Other Information
The Vendor Statement for this property is accessible by clicking on the download link below
Should you wish to place an offer on this property click on link below to download the offer template and print.
Email or fax your offer to the selling agent.
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
was born and bred in Mildura and after completing my VCE at St Joseph’s College I went onto working in my family’s business, Greg Love Bricklaying as a bricklayer.
The love of my life Jess and I are proud parents to Oliver, Rory and Leo. I enjoy spending time with family and friends, skiing and playing my favorite sport football.
I built my first house when I was 18 which lead me to the decision that helping and advising others with the biggest investment they will make in their life, is what I wanted to do.
As soon as the opportunity arose to join Mildura’s largest real estate firm, Collie & Tierney the decision was a simple one. My love and interest for people and property lead me to complete my Agent’s Representative course at Kaplan Professional Melbourne.
My goal is to meet my clients needs, exceed their expectations and to provide them with a memorable experience.